I wrote Twitter Application Development For Dummies. Buy it on Amazon!
My Recent EndeavourI've started a new company "Big Deal Food Trucks." We rent food trailers to resteraunters. Check it out!
- WIWIGI Wishlist on Using CSS to absolute position an object relative to the inside of a center aligned container.
- Maybe on If Then Else Shorthand in C#
- Diogo Oliveira de Melo on How to Downgrade PHPUnit 3.6 to 3.5.15
- Gis on Map the Apple key to Ctrl in Windows Boot Camp
- Wesley on Map the Apple key to Ctrl in Windows Boot Camp
Tag Archives: SQL
So yeah, you could use the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio UI to rename your table or column. But sometimes you need to do the rename in T-SQL. Here’s how. How to rename a table: EXEC sp_rename ‘OldTableName’, ‘NewTableName’ How … Continue reading
I wanted to add this to my blog because I had some difficulty finding out (via Google) how to add a UNIQUE constraint to a SQL column that already existed. To bring you up to speed, UNIQUE constraints prevent duplicate … Continue reading
An interesting thing happened to me yesterday. A coworker came up to me and asked, “Did you write this SQL statement?” After looking at it I realized it was a statement I had written about a year ago. In this … Continue reading
Thought I’d add a small nugget of SQL knowledge I recently acquired to the blog; the difference between truncate table and delete from table. Both are ways to remove all the rows from a table, but which one should you … Continue reading